Tuesday, May 3, 2011

101 Things in 1,001 Days

So. Necessary.
It's been awhile since I shared the list. Remember No.1, 23, 16, and 17? Well, these oh-so-glamorous and perfectly pretty paintings by Jen Ramos of Made By Girl inspired me to share another to-do. No. 37 Invest in original artwork!


{Spotted at Delightfully Chic via Cocoa & Hearts}
samantha ramage said...

OR you could make your own! which is just as rewarding :)

xo
sami

Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne said...

Original artwork totally makes the space. I couldn't agree more!

thais said...

I am with sami chu. - making your own its even more special :)

Unknown said...

You could make your own, for sure, but it's also really amazing to support artists who do it as a living. I really like these!

I'm hosting a chevron necklace giveaway - come join in the fun when you get a chance!

A Crimson Kiss said...

There's nothing better than original art-I have a large piece "on loan" from my parents' "gallery" that I'll never part with, and has brought such life to my little home!

ruthiegyll said...

definitely on my list, too! maybe i'll start with a Michelle Armas piece..

Unknown said...

That's on my list too — but you already knew that! Looking forward to seeing more of your list :)

Post a Comment