Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Oscar De La Detail



There's so much goodness over at Oscar de la Renta. The overall looks are utterly smashing, but it's the details that are killing me! Every blinger, frock, and pretty heel have me dashing off in a divine daydream in which I'm dressed to kill, frolicking about the most fabulous places. I think my fave are those jaw-dropping earrings. So. Sick.
Behind the Lashes said...

He is amazing. Those earrings are gorgeous!!!

LindseyEveryday said...

Love it! I just bought some Oscar sunnies last week! They're my new fav's!! Those earrings are amazing!

By the way, I'm giving away a pair of heel condoms. Don't let the name fool you. They're an amazing accessory that will spice up and transform any heel!! Go to http://www.l0velindsey.com to enter!

Michaela said...

The detailing on the first picture is amazing!
http://haveyoueverfalleninlove.blogspot.com/

Mandy said...

Obsessed with that red dress!!!! I love how the fabric has perfectly frayed edges. So beautiful!

Diana Mieczan said...

Wow..those heels are truly amazing and the dress is so chic! Have a lovely day, sweetie
Kisses

Ps: I’m hosting a beautiful dress GIVEAWAY today! Just in time for summer!

A Crimson Kiss said...

A perfectly darling title and an even more wonderful collection of details! Swooning!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Oh Oscar de la bedazzle! Be still my heart!

Dallas Shaw said...

no one does it like oscar...
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

thais said...

in love with that big red bow - oh oscar!

Post a Comment