Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Cocktail Cart Cache

The marvelous multi-tasker! Liquor, lighting, and towels.
The oh-so-swank.
In need of a cocktail cart cure?
I've decided Lonny loves their cocktails. I spied not one, but two cocktails carts in their May/June issue and their archives offer up several cocktail delights! I think they're trying to tell us something? Do you have a spirit spectacular station in your home? It would be so socially stylish of you! My little baby biz, Society Social, will have quite the variety for you to choose from ;) I can't wait to show you this summer!!

To see more mouth-watering cocktail cart creations, see Society Social's Cocktail Cart Cache -> here!

{LonNY}
Megan said...

Love the deer head on the wall.

thais said...

I do not own any but can't wait to see your collection...

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

I'm crazy about the wall color in the second photo. I know the post isn't about that...but thought I'd say anyway. :)

KC said...

The multi-tasker is hilarious! like a mini shopping cart!

Unknown said...

OMG...that shopping cart w the lamp on it ...I LOVE THAT!!
C

Lindsay Rudolph said...

I would like to enjoy a cocktail in the second room. Love everything about it from the tall ceiling to the couch. Very inviting.

Post a Comment