Monday, June 20, 2011

Basic to Beautiful


Accessories are magic. A plain white tee and casual khaki shorts are instantly transformed from basic to beautiful with an impeccably chosen sunnie and statement making jewelry. Easy, effortless style! Do you have a go-to basic to beautiful accessory?

{Karla's Closet | The Sartorialist}
Superblondeep said...

I love Karla. It is my favorite bloggers since ever . It was the first blog that I put in my favorites when I made my blog hehe. kisses

And So I Whisper said...

Love the look of the turban.

samantha ramage said...

i have an amazing gold snake bracelet from whiting and davis that i love to throw on my lower arm every once and a while- it's my fave!

xo
sami

Julie Leah said...

Karla looks GORGEOUS in that photo. I came across it this morning on tumblr and immediately reblogged it :) Love her!

Jin said...

v- neck white tee's are my fav

diamond anniversary ring said...

Yes! My lovely white gold and amethyst anniversary ring. Also, I have a couple gold pendants I love layering for effortless chic!

Post a Comment