Monday, June 20, 2011

Before & After. Insane.




This before & after features the home of Jessica Wak, design editor of Style At Home. Seriously, can you believe this is the same room? My level of envy for people with this kind of vision is immeasurable. The site alone of the yellow parquet floors would have sent me running in the other direction.

Don't miss the rest of her insanely glam apartment here!

{Style At Home}
And So I Whisper said...

Wow, unbelievable. The After is sooo good.

Behind the Lashes said...

Wow, that is nuts. I too envy those people, my apt seems to be going in 5 directions anymore lol

Natalie said...

This is so incredibly inspiring. What a gorgeous space!

Bust yo' Booty! said...

those chairs are to die for!

KC said...

shut the front door! there is NO WAY that is the same space! craaaazy!

Post a Comment