Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hot Hair

It's hot. All the hair how-to's are up, up, up. But can I please get a little of this...


and some of this?

Thanks. That is all.

{Pinterest here and here}
Behind the Lashes said...

I was doing a little of that...but then I just cut it off to my shoulders LOL

Ashley said...

Pictures like this make me want long hair SO BAD. But, alas, it would probably take 10 years for my hair to get to this length, and then I'd be over long hair again!

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

I'm still rocking the long waves!! Even in the humidity!

www.mimosasnthemorning.com

Unknown said...

Some for me too, please.

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

i just got a sweet scarf like that and plan to rock it that way this summer! love this look. :)

A Crimson Kiss said...

Love this look-so sexy and chic!

Jin said...

I wonder how a scarf would look with a short/curly afro....???? I gonna give it a whirl but I'm worried about looking bald haha

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

So hot, they pull off the scarf look well. With the humidity in the city, my scarf is out in full force. lol

KC said...

super stunning! those ladies all have great hair :)

Julie Leah said...

There is nothing in the world I want more than that gorgeous hair under a beautifully colorful scarf. Yes. Please. Thank you.

Sammy said...

First picture! I'd love to have that hair too :)

Sam

Unknown said...

LOVE these photos!!!! Crushing on the scarf looks right now :)
xoxo
-linh
http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

Post a Comment