Thursday, June 23, 2011

MY PARENTS ON ONE KINGS LANE!

I'm so excited to announce that my parents' company will be featured on One Kings Lane tomorrow! All my life, I've watched them work very hard and make many sacrifices (hello?! Time with the most wonderful, best children in the entire world) to build their company and really hope they have a successful event!! In honor of the event, I decided to style a sophisticated, Asian-inspired room around two of my favorite pieces in the sale.

Haiku Chair and Black Coral Ottoman by Acacia Home and Garden | Accessories- 1. Aviva Stanoff Rockstar and Champagne Pillows 2. Pieces Brass Urn Lamps 3. Crate and Barrel Sunburst Mirror 4. Pieces Chinese Lacquered Stool 5. West Elm Jute Bouclé Rug 6. Rue Shoot Decor- I love to celebrate!

(So I cheated, Haiku is only available in green, sue me ;) I've always adored the black coral ottoman which features all natural, hand-woven abaca. I also adore the combination of beautiful, natural materials mixed with sleek metals and glammed up accessories so I chose pieces like a sustainable jute rug and a sassy sunburst mirror. I even threw in a little party decor à la Rue for good measure and good luck! Do stop by One Kings Lane if you get a chance :) I'd love to hear what you think, darlings!
Andrea said...

Yay! Congrats! The pieces look wonderful :)

KC said...

Congrats to them! I'll be sure to check out the sale!

Acbarnett said...

What an honor!! Hope the sale is very successful!! xoxo

A Crimson Kiss said...

How exciting-congratulations to your parents! I see where you get your entrepreneurial spirit from!

Glamour Drops said...

I love everything you put together here - but I especially love that ottoman. oh man that is stunning!

Jin said...

I love the black coral ottoman! Congrats to your parents!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

Aww that's so great! Congrats to your parents!!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

so happy I found your blog. it is adorable :)

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

So exciting, cant wait to check it out!

Unknown said...

Congrats to the rents....that is awesome:) Will have to check it out.

LOVE that hot pink chair..not my usual aesthetic preference..but something about it is SO damn fabulous!!!
C

Unknown said...

WOW! That is so exciting, and I love the look of the layout you made here! congrats all around!

Samantha said...

Congrats. Wish my parents were so cool. :)

Anonymous said...

If you love One Kings Lane as much as I do, you'll love this feature on Clos-ette Too about it's Chief Strategy Officer, Alison Pincus!

And you'll also love the suggestions on organizing your own closet space-- AMAZING!! http://bit.ly/oBqhhN

Post a Comment