Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Photo Call!

It's about that time, if you're on the East Coast that is, to cheers to the end of the work day with a temptingly tasty tipple! From the glammed up gin bar to the lilies and liquor lovely, I do say the only thing that would have me doubling up my spirits, err spirited, salutation is a cocktail cart cure.

Darlings, do any of you own a beautiful bar cart? Or a cocktail concocting station? While my uniquely designed darlings are making their way full steam ahead to the Society Social stateside HQ, I'd love to see yours! Email me your smashingly styled out pics, and I'll add them to Society Social's Cocktail Cart Cache faster than you can  say "bottoms up!"

{Unknown | High Gloss}
Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

I turn my counter into a bar when entertaining, switch out tablecloths to set the mood, but I need a full-time bar cart!

http://domestikatedlife.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/dsc_0007.jpg

http://domestikatedlife.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/adsc_0014.jpg

http://domestikatedlife.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/dsc_0056.jpg

Acbarnett said...

Sadly, I do not yet own a bar cart but hope to call one of yours my first! xoxo

Rachelle from The Blue Room said...

I don't either, but I want to now! Love those pics, so pretty! Can I live there please? x

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

I just got our bar cart from Crate and Barrel and we are still decorating around it. We are ordering some art to hang above it, so do you mind if I send you the pics when we are complete?

xo - tamra

Jin said...

ahhhh I can't wait to have my own bar cart!!!

KC said...

blast! all my furniture is in storage...ill certainly email you some pics this fall! :)

Samantha said...

No cart. (small apartment) just a shelf. But the shelf is backed in mirror and all the glasses have to line up.

Post a Comment