Tuesday, June 7, 2011

HOLY SH...

From industry legends...

...to the most famed & followed style icons (sick)...

...to the best kind of drama and...

...the best kind of sparkle-

to deliciously quirky ...

Jamie most certainly knocked it out of the park, as did her insanely garbed subjects. She captured "fashion's finest" at the CFDA Fashion Awards and gave us a greedy glimpse into the most coveted of style. I'm in the process of picking my jaw up off the floor and trying not to utter profanities in sheer awe of all the goodness.

Congrats are in order to all the CFDA winners and honorees! Inspirations, I tell you.

See more pics -> From Me To You!
Julie Leah said...

Jamie makes my photography world go 'round!! Love her so much!!

carolyn said...

great post, great pics! thanks for sharing these.

Eliza said...

Wonderful spread, Roxy. Absolutely love the mix!

TAmaraksha said...

love it!

Pearl said...

I love Mary Kate & Ashley

Post a Comment