Monday, June 6, 2011

What's for breakfast?


What are you having for petit dejeuner, darlings? The latest Paris vs New York illustration makes me want to trade in my fruit for something a little more indulgent, say pain au chocolat? Seems a fitting way to end a weekend and start a brand new week. Happy Monday!

{Paris vs New York}
samantha ramage said...

i love these illustrations- they're wonderful, and so nice for a monday morning!

xo
sami

ps. check out my pretty print giveaway this week! you will love!
http://glimpseofglamour.blogspot.com/2011/06/i-dream-my-painting-and-i-paint-my.html

KC said...

very cute! i never grow tired of paris v. new york series!

A Crimson Kiss said...

How divine-the Paris v New York illustrations always make me smile!

thais said...

say pain au chocolat sounds just perfect! happy monday dear =)

Rachelle from The Blue Room said...

Haha I love that you say 'fruit or a pain au chocolat! I would go for the latter! Cute pics. I found you on twitter today, so now I get instant updates - such a good distraction at work...is that bad??

Post a Comment