Monday, July 18, 2011

Cocktail O'Clock


This past weekend, my dearest friend Kristin hosted one our signature bff "family dinners" at her beautiful new home. I was given the responsibility of concocting the cocktail of the evening. I'm just coming off my English Mojito kick (let's be serious, I will never be off a mojito kick ;), so I thought I'd entertain another refreshing cucumbrous creation perfect for summer's soaring temps! Martha Stewart's Cucumber Ginger Fizz was sparkly, unpretentious, and most importantly cheers inducing!

For the full recipe, see Society Social's Vault of Tasty Tipples.


Glamour Drops said...

What a glorious photo it is. Its making my mouth water just looking at it....

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Looks refreshing! May I have one?

the STYLE SPY said...

the looks yum and refreshing at the same time!

Unknown said...

that really does sound SO refreshing...I might have to try something cucumbery (word?) tonight when I hit the town w some friends...YUMMY- and maybe it will help w the 104 degree weather..YIKES>
C

Post a Comment