Monday, July 25, 2011

Hold Please


Hello strangers! I do beg your pardon as I've been running around like a mad woman preparing for the Society Social launch. The t's must dotted, the i's must be crossed, (like mad I tell you!) and everything else polished from A to Z! I'll be back before too long, but for now I've left you with some eye candy from the shoot and a most exciting announcement straight from Mrs.Lilien herself! I'll be back before too long in full Cup of Te force- hold on to your highballs ;)

Want to play while I'm away? Join me on Twitter or Facebook! I would love to meet you!
Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne said...

So, So, Sooooo excited for you! Can't wait for it to launch already! :)

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Looking forward to the launch!!

Mandy said...

Roxy-What a great teaser! Really pumped for the Launch. Is that faux croc I see in the middle picture!?! Amazing!!

xoxo
Mandy

www.kinistyle.com

Unknown said...

Roxy you are just too darn cute! I am getting super excited for the launch!!

Wishing you ALL the best!

xoxo-Tiffany
delightfully-chic.blogspot

Sandy a la Mode said...

awww this is sooo exciting!! congrats!!

Unknown said...

SOOO EXCITING!!!

Unknown said...

SOOO EXCITING!!!

Gorgeous Glam said...

Exciting doll!! xo

Anonymous said...

I am so so so excited for this to launch! Can't wait :)

-Emmy

www.sprinklesoneverything.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Bonjour,
You have a lovely blog!! We can’t wait to see your future posts. Check out our beautiful shop sometime. Have a wonderful day!
Xoxo Jessica & Holly
http://www.etsy.com/shop/chezjolly

Post a Comment