Sunday, July 31, 2011

Weekend Picture Book






Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Looks like so much fun!!! And I think I see a bright pink SS chair and I am DYING.

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

your weekend pictures always look like fun times. :)

Jin said...

omg I want to plank so bad! lol.....looks lide you guys had a ton of fun!!

Jin said...

*like

Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne said...

How do you always look so fabulous?! Love your weekend pictures! xo

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Cute photos. Glad you had a great weekend. xo

Unknown said...

Hilarious...is that the whole "planking" thing? I think it is..my besties family is obsessed w planking and they are CONSTANTLY coming up w creative and new ways to plank. Not sure why they are always "drinking" when they plank...maybe that is part of it.
LOL>
have a great week girl.
C

Natasha in Oz said...

Oh dear, don't tell me planking has made it to your part of the world! I thought that was an Aussie party trick!

Hope you are well and not too stressed.

Take care!

Best wishes,
Natasha.

Post a Comment