Tuesday, August 16, 2011

DROP DEAD GINGHAM




















Anyone wanna guess what my latest addition is to the Society Social fabric line? It starts with a G.

{Coveteur | AtlanticPacific | NYmag | HouseandHome}
ever ours said...

love love gingham too!

Bucket List Nation said...

Love gingham! this would be perfect for a luxe picnic.

Entrepreneuress Academy said...

How fun!x

Melanie
www.EntrepreneuressAcademy.com

Unknown said...

You just totally inspired me to find an outfit like that in the 2nd photo for work :) LOVEEEE!!!
-Linh

A Crimson Kiss said...

I'm in gingham HEAVEN!

Jen said...

Adore blue and white gingham!

Ash said...

i love this gingham- it's so classic! and i have to thank you for all this society social inspiration- i'm taking a nasty (well, in my opinion nasty) metal hand me down bar cart (no wheels, still a cart? maybe hubby can add some casters..) and spray painting it GOLD! Once I do that, I'll have to send you a picture- I just know the transformation will make a HUGE difference...But I have to say, it's nice having all the entertainment located in one spot :) sooo thanks again!

Vannessa@Luxuria said...

Just found your lovely blog all the way from Spain. If you like "sparkly" do visit my blog/website ;-)

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Bring on the gingham, perhaps it is the southern in me!!!

Post a Comment