Thursday, August 18, 2011

We Met @Twitter

Tonight I have a date. @societysocial meets @MrGWHunting. I have to admit, I'm slightly nervous. Meeting new people never makes me nervous, but I've never had a social media to real world rendezvous. (Just kidding. It was NYC awesome :) He's insanely talented and works the kind of magic that makes me dizzy in the head.


Holy. Awesome. Seeing stars yet?

Well Nate Berkus surely saw them.
Any guy who is bold enough to take iconic Schumacher Chiang Mai and dream up a way to WEAR it is my kind of guy.


I'm going to risk putting my foot in my mouth and say that our friendship is meant to be. Tips on what to wear when meeting such an illustrious tastemaker? Yikes!
Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Where will y'all be meeting? NYC? if so i have some places in mind!

Unknown said...

Whoa, girl. Whoa!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Beautiful interior design! Love the lamp.

Shop Sweet Things with Jeanne said...

So cool! Don't know much about MR.GW but now I will. Have a fun date!

Rashon Carraway said...

Roxy, we had so much fun! You looked amazing. Albeit you are so camera shy.

You are right. Our friendship was meant to be!!


Rashon aka Mr. Goodwill Hunting

Post a Comment