Sunday, August 21, 2011

Weekend Picture Book

jenn from midlife modern said...

Looks like a stellar weekend, Roxy and my you have been one busy lady. The answer is yes; I go bananas for pretty papers. Is that shot from Paper Presentation in NYC by any chance? (If it's not, get thee there soon--it's the best paper store EVAH!)

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Congratulations on SS being on HGTV blog!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

What a wonderful weekend you had. And yes, I also enjoy shopping for papers and stationary.

Jin said...

looks like u had a fantastic weekend!! Congrats on your success!

Unknown said...

Looks like a wonderful weekend! And it sounds like well deserved fun and celebrating after the launch of Society Social. I absolutely LOVE that you are sending out handwritten notes with each order. I love sending a handwritten note and that is part of the reason I started my shop, Blondie's Shop. And again, I'm so very excited for the launch of your business. I'm seriously in awww of your courage and infinite amount of hard work!

Unknown said...

Oh, and very cool to have Society Social on the HGTV blog, very cool indeed!

Aly said...

I am new to reading your blog, but with this post I couldn't help but be excited for you! Society Social is beautiful ... and HGTV? Congrats.

Alicia said...

looks like a fantastic weekend. congrats on hgtv's blog hyping you! i can appreciate you celabrating with the poor girl's champagne.

i'm new to your blog and store and i'm happy to say i found it! :)

xo
the-champagnelife.blogspot.com

Post a Comment