Friday, August 26, 2011

SPLIT. PERSONALITY.

Our current place echoes the materials and color palette of this space from Elle France...
...dramatic no? We just might (cross your fingers!) have found our little piece of NYC, and I'm already daydreaming of the design switch-up I'm going to pull big city style. My only problem is that I seriously love all things beautiful. The decisions are painstaking. Would you go with designed to the nines like this "white + color" space?
Or would you keep it down to earth and familiar?
{Elle France | uknown | Apartment Therapy}
Lilacandgrey said...

LOVE the 2nd space :)

Lilac and Grey

Ashley said...

I love all of them, but I think the third is my favorite!

Lily said...

I honestly love both...I think whatever feels more comfortable for you...how about some kind of mix ?

xxLily
goldandgray.com

navy and orange said...

love the yellow curtains!

xoxo navy & orange
navyandorange.blogspot.com

Post a Comment