Monday, August 22, 2011

Cocktail O'Clock & New Blog Obsession

Today is a special cocktail o'clock because like many of you, I was introduced via Rue to a fabulous new foodie blog. If not for the insane, original photography and fantastic food styling...


...Spoon Fork Bacon, will win you over with a slew of mouth-watering recipes. I'm not only already obsessed, but I was immediately drawn to this Kiwi Capiroska...

...that I thought perfect for sharing on a Cocktail O'Clock Monday.


Head on over! I guarantee your tummy will grumble with enthusiastic approval. Cheers to a new week, loves!



Gorgeous Glam said...

That drink looks so goood!!

Taylor said...

that looks AMAZING. it reminds me of a mojito, the way it looks. and those are my faveeee.

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Cheers!!! It's always 5 o'clock somewhere right??

Unknown said...

OMG...that kiwi cocktail looks INSANELY delicious...thanks for sharing...my mouth is actually watering.
C

carolyn said...

oh i know - spoon fork bacon is such a great new site! i already have a list of recipes going to try.

Unknown said...

The salsa yum! And the kiwi drink sounds absolutely divine. I think I'm going to have to try one or two out this weekend. Thanks so much for sharing.

Post a Comment