Thursday, October 27, 2011

750 SQ. FT. FAB.


I've been a long time fan of Elizabeth Bauer. If I could have one designer come in to decorate the NYC digs, it would be her! I spotted this space she did for InStyle's publisher, Connie Anne Phillips, and melted away into la la land.

The studio is just 750 square feet, but she managed to jam pack it with insane amounts of style. It's completely 100% representative of what I've been going for while decorating the new place-- a bit of chinoiserie and French frou frou! Tell me, darlings. If you could have one interior designer by your side, (money ain't a thang!), who would it be?

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

I DIEEE for Elizabeth Bauer. I came across her store by accident, and fell in love. Her and Jonathan Adler, with a little bit of Mary McDonald would be INSANE.

samantha ramage said...

i heart kelley wearslter :)

xo
sami

Mrs. Pancakes said...

wow..what a great way to utilize such a small space!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Some people are just born with talent. Fabulous!

www.geekettegazette.com
www.thegirlieblog.com

Gorgeous Glam said...

ooh I love the minty walls! super glam rooms! xx -Taj

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Oh my! That room is dreamy with a capital D. I love love love it and especially the way it is beautiful yet functional for a smaller floor plan.

Allison Wensloff said...

So amazingly fabulous. I absolutely love it. Where was this published? Thanks for sharing!

Islandia Lane said...

LOVE this - have never heard of her but I am def on a mission to look her up now.

Living in NYC, in a studio - small space decor ideas are more than welcomed, they are needed!

carla - the pretty dish said...

Love this post! I can't get over how some designers can just put things together and somehow make them work - esp when there are various patterns at play!

To answer the question - I totally covet Rachel Ashwell's shabby chic style! xo....
Carla
(www.theprettydish.com)

Post a Comment