Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Bar Cart is Back

I much prefer my bar carts brimming with liquor (don't judge), but a double duty bar cart slash accent table holds a special place in my heart. (Thank you HGTV!)

To see more bar cart beautiful, see Society Social's inspo album here!

{Apartment Therapy}
Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Love HGTV. They give the best decorating ideas!

viv said...

This is a great idea!

fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

Gorgeous Glam said...

I agree, I like em stacked with liquor! But these are def great ideas! xo -Taj

Unknown said...

Agreed! But oh so cute!

Aly Debbas said...

I loveeee this! And I need a side table... hmmm :)

Rashon Carraway said...

Would have never thought the bar cart would be in the form of a side table. The possibilities are endless...

and you are The Bar Cart Lady!



Mr. Goodwill Hunting

Post a Comment