Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Today's Mantra

{Kate Spade Spring 2012 | Tim Melideo Photography}
Behind the Lashes said...

KS always has the best phrases.

Lily said...

LOVE this !!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Don't have to tell me twice! ha

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

eat cake for breakfast, lunch, dinner, brunch...and if at cocktail hour, even better!

Niina - My Paper Chaos said...

That's awesome! I would need a eat ice cream for breakfast! I do that sometimes and my boyfriend gets mad at me haha :)

Slightly Smiling said...

To be honest, I do this sometimes. It is just too lovely for words. :]

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I try and eat Starbucks Cinnamon Swirl coffee cake for breakfast as much as possible! Life is just too short not to. XO!

www.mydailydoseofinspiration.blogspot.com

Aly Debbas said...

It's birthday week for me doll so ... you couldn't have picked a better mantra. I am going to be eating cake for breakfast lunch and midnight snack xo

Post a Comment