Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dress to Mingle


I was extremely excited to debut my Society Social holiday hostess gowns yesterday! My best friends were amazing sports and let me dress them up.  Of course there was plenty of booze and baubles as the camera snapped ;) 

{Photography by Savoir Faire Studios | Special thanks to Loren Hope}
Unknown said...

What good friends! LOVELY!

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

SO FUN! I'm so excited!! You may need to do a giveaway or at least a discount for your loyal readers ;)

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I am so excited for the new colors!!! YAY! The hostess gown is to die for.

Julip Made said...

These are gorgeous! Love the new holiday colors. Speaking of holiday entertaining, I'm hosting an entertaining essentials GIVEAWAY on the blog today so stop by!

ashley nicole catherine said...

these are SO fab!! so exciting!

Post a Comment