Tuesday, November 15, 2011

KHEPRI NYC

I'll take Hedy, please!

My friend Emma just launched her gorgeous new line of bags, and I've just been bursting to share! All her products are handmade using only vintage and recycled materials such as discarded lambskin garments, motorcycle jackets, vintage Hudson Bay Blankets, salvaged military tents, homespun cotton grain sacks, and vintage dresses to name a few.  Khepri is the Egyptian God of Resurrection, afterall.  Check out Khepri here and raise a glass to Emma for going after her dreams!
Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

They're so cute! I love the ones made out of those wool pendleton blankets!

Behind the Lashes said...

Bags look super functional too. I love Rebel and Co. Congrats to her!!!!

Pearl said...

Thats a great black bag!
I'm gonna go check out her stuff!
Thank you!

Pearl

Jodi Kendall said...

these are beautiful!

Post a Comment