Monday, November 14, 2011

The Space Between...

Nope, not the Dave song, but the literal space between my two grand windows in the new apartment aka mission decorate NYC. I had abandoned all hope that I would find an equally grand mirror to fit perfectly in the space until I saw this in the latest issue of Lonny...
Pretty clever, right? The hunt continues, (can you blame me?) but I do have back-up ideas in mind, for example "the space between" here...
Not bad too! I love the gallery feel of the mirror and art mix 'n' match. Aye, aye, aye! I fear at this rate, I shall never be finished. Just too much goodness to choose from! What helps you focus your decorating dreams? At least I do have my bar cart ;) 

{Lonny Nov/Dec 2011 1&2)
Gabrielle | Savvy Home said...

Go for the first (big) one! Always makes for a bigger statement to go long and tall and will definitely make the space feel twice as big. There are other walls for galleries :)

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

I love the idea of hanging frames in between the windows. I have a slim piece of wall like that that sticks out my hallway and I stacked 3 prints on the wall to create a little collection -- it's one of my favorite little spots in the apartment!

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

Both of these are great! I think you should go with a big mirror since you did the photo collage in the last apartment and you said you had gotten sick of it!

Post a Comment