Tuesday, November 8, 2011

"It" came!

I first spotted it on one of my most favorite blogs then subsequently obsessed over it for quite sometime. I finally bit the bullet and rationalized that buying it was absolutely necessary...for life. Rational, right? While in transit, I swear I didn't check tracking like a maniac, I spotted it (below) as a wall covering.


And finally, to my delight, it arrived! It's even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I literally took a moment to stop and smell the roses. The print is indescribable-- so saturated that the blooms seem like you can pick them right off. It reminds me of that wallpaper in Willy Wonka, remember? Lick the candy? I smelled the roses.  I just can't wait to share with y'all what I have in store!

Want to know what "it" is? See Designer's Guild!
The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Beautiful! I love love love wallpapers and this is no exception. Gorgeous!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Oh love. "it" is so pretty.

http://www.thegirlieblog.com

Mandy said...

Obsessed, Roxy!!! I absolutely love everything Tricia Guild designs. Can't wait to see what you have in mind for this piece!

Natalie said...

Stunnnnning! I can't wait to see what you do with it!

Jin said...

i love it! i cant wait to see what you come up with

xoxo
jin

Jessie said...

"IT" is nutso and I am in love. I could wallpaper every wall in my house in that!

Mr. Baxter Brown said...

Amazing! Very exciting!

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

That pattern is gorgeous!!

Post a Comment