Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Tinsel Town


Yesterday was the official start of birthday month!!! I think I'm going to keep it a little more low key this year, but that doesn't mean I won't dress to the nines. I saw this fabulously full tulle skirt, "Tinsel Town," and thought it a perfect get-up for birthdays and holiday soirees alike.  I just adore how it's a bit of a throw back! How do you like to fancy it up for special celebrations?
Diana Mieczan said...

Happy birthday month, sweetie. xo

samantha ramage said...

birthday month? you're about as crazy as that tutu!!

xo
sami

Albertina said...

It's mine too! But I just do birthday week :) Have a magnificent month!!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

It's my birthday month too! Horray for us! I love the tutu and def think you need to wear that out on your special day, or at least sometime soon. XO!

Post a Comment