Monday, January 16, 2012

A New Year with I Love Your Crazy

I'm delighted to introduce Shannon of I Love Your Crazy for the latest installment of A New Year!
I love Roxy's short and sweet tribute to the old and new year, and I am giddy to be included. My name is Shannon Darrough, and I write a blog called I Love Your Crazy when I am not freelancing, decorating, or designing. 2011 has been a year of many blessings, but Roxy asked for my proudest accomplishment and greatest aspiration, and to that I must oblige. 

My proudest accomplishment in 2011?
I married William on April 2, 2011. I smile every time I think about it. 

My greatest aspiration for 2012?
The perfectionist in me has a list of improvements a mile long, but 2012 is the year I live in the moment. Last year was a blur, so I am ready to take a deep breath and cherish each blessing. I wish you all a very happy new year full of breathtaking moments! 

xoxo,
Shannon Darrough


Behind the Lashes said...

So sweet. That's a great goal for 2012!!!

Post a Comment