Monday, January 16, 2012

Painterly Placemats

Aren't these placemats quirky and fun? Color scheme is paramount when coming up with a beautiful tablescape, and I love all the colors you could pull from right under your plate. I wonder how a florist would feel if I sent them a "paint chip placemat" and asked them to match "Pronto 0214?"

{Leif}
PinkCoffie said...

Oh G.! Love the pinky hues! My absolute favorite(s) & just the right shades for a girls night in ;)

Much Love, XOO

- Urska @
Live.Create.Inspire

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

Love love love love these. I think I need them.

walking dot photography said...

Nice! The problem is I'd always be sitting there and reading the names to myself. :)
-giedre

samantha ramage said...

i once asked a florist- "who makes these?" when pointing to a bunch of yellow button flowers- i think i was confusing them with designer jewels or something! your pantone idea isn't too far off!

xo
sami

Behind the Lashes said...

These are so cute! I need some new place mats badly too.

Post a Comment