Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Portraiture

I love seeing these modern and renaissance style portraits mixed up into one massive photo collage, even the frames are mixed and matched. Did you catch the plush texture mixing as well? Shag and velvet. Juxtaposition in design often brings out the best quality in differing elements. Naomi and I are playing around with natural and glam for the NYC digs!  Do you have a favorite design combo?

{Don Freeman for the Wall Street Journal}
Unknown said...

I so want to do a dark walled room asap!

Ren- Lady Of The Arts said...

I think these are great- It would look so cool to have that in a front hallway too.

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

I love how fun this is! But remember, you said not too long ago you were over the photo collage wall!

Post a Comment