Wednesday, January 4, 2012

20% off at Elva Fields

"A Sparkle at Sea"

"Adventurous and Glittering"

If you haven't heard of Elva Fields, you've been living under a rock, and not of the sparkly variety. The talented designer, Emily Maynard, turns vintage baubles and bright beads into one-of-a-kind necklaces that take any basic ensemble from mundane to marvelous. (I gave in to one of her Malachite beauts here.) She's even designed a collection for the hot, new retail spot C.Wonder. Currently Elva Fields is running a 20% off sale on all necklaces (enter code hiphip), I'd get out from under that rock if I were you ;) And yes, you are welcome.
Jin said...

gorgeous!!! I have def been living under a rock :-/

Happy New Year Roxy

jin

anya said...

Wow! She has beautiful jewelry! Thank you for sharing. Who doesn't love vintage dazzle? I actually have a friend that does similar work. Hers are a little more adorned and also one-of-a-kind. Check our her site if you have a minute (http://www.recklessnecklace.com) I have a necklace of hers that has fuchsia feathers! Oh and I must also toot my own horn as I use mostly vintage jewelry in my designs of one-of-a-kind iphone cases. Think vintage, bold, and very glamorous! http://elegantlyuntamed.com/showroom. All the best, xo

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Isn't Emily Maynard the former girlfriend of Brad from the Bachelor? Must just be a coincidence. I love these! Any statement jewels and I am in.

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Post a Comment