Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Red is for Good Luck


In the spirit of Chinese New Year (the color red is supposedly good luck!) and because this is the year I'm making red my signature color, I wanted to share some of my Essie faves. At the top is Lollipop, it's an easy, classic, everyday red. Clambake has a bit of spunky orange in it. Its fiery and reminds me of warm summer nights perfect for, well, clambakes at the beach!  The last one dubbed First Dance is a deep, passionate red perfect for that hot date ;) What's your polish rotation? Is there another red I need to know about?
Ann Jaclyn said...

Ohh!!! First dance may be a color for me! :)

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I love wearing red too. It's an auspicious color.
www.thegirlieblog.com

Lemanie said...

I love Essie polish!! It lasts so long! I like the first one, especially the name! Happy Chinese New Year!! =)

Sharona said...

Sooki by Zoya is by far my favorite red!!

Behind the Lashes said...

Gorgeous picks! I wear red mostly on my lips ;-)

Kelly said...

I just got my nails done OPI Big Apple Red! Happy Chinese New Year!

Genuinely,
Kelly
http://helloboudreau.blogspot.com

Post a Comment