Monday, January 23, 2012

Wallet Wonderful


I have a wristlet that is so unorganized that I find myself muttering apologies, every time I go to pay or am required to show my ID, for the amount of time it takes to produce the aforementioned. It's time for a (fabulous) new replacement and some organization for goodness sake!

Anonymous said...

what a lovely post!
I love the top clutch the best!

Happy Blogging,
Adelyn

http://thecouturereview.blogspot.com

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Oh that Miu Miu wallet is divine! Also crushing on the girly one. I guess I have a thing for pink. ;)

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Lemanie said...

Yeah! I'm your 500th follower! I love the girly one & the colorful one!! Oh if I did a wish list it would be a lll over the place too! =)

Behind the Lashes said...

I have a Marc by MJ that's teal leather and a Tory Burch that's leather and as much as I love a good designer name on them they wore incredibly fast :-(

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

I love wearing wristlets. I would probably pick the classic one though.
www.thegirlieblog.com

Aly Debbas said...

Cutest post Roxy!!

Post a Comment