Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A New Year with Delightfully Chic

It's a New Year with Tiffany of Delightfully Chic! Tiffany and I shared many a cocktail in college (she's also a fellow entrepreneur!) and I'm positively delighted to have her over today. Go get 'em in 2012, Tiff!


Hi y'all! I'm Tiffany from Delightfully Chic.
Roxy (who I absolutely adore) asked me to stop by and share some of my accomplishments from the past year and dreams for the new year! 
Of course I was delighted and couldn't wait to drop by My Cup of Te to share!
I celebrated the end of the year with a few of my darlings and close friends!
Last year was a big year for me...I took a leap of faith and launched my very own company Delightfully Chic!! 
Hands down my greatest accomplishment of 2011!
I studied fashion in college and traveled to work couture shows in the magical city of Paris and as I am 100% obsessed with fashion...when I thought of taking a chance and following my dreams it was home decor I went for!
I can't even tell you the last time I was THIS excited about a new year!  2012 to me just sends all kinds of crazy good vibes!  In the new year I say so-long to my twenties and hello to my thirties!   January 7th (the big day) will be a day I celebrate and embrace a new decade...with stiff drink in hand to guide me through this transition of course!  ; ) 
What I want to accomplish more than anything in this new year (don't ya just love fresh starts...anything is possible) is to take my company to the next level...expand the collection and share my love for fashion and interior with the world!
I believe in dreaming big and following through on those dreams...ANYTHING is possible!
 image via


One of my fave quotes...
 "What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve"
-Napoleon Hill
Thanks so much Roxy for having me...Wishing you and all your readers the very best in 2012!! xo-Tiffany
dc signature
Lilacandgrey said...

love that quote too :)

Patty [PRETTYGROUNDED] said...

I hope my 2012 will be like your 2011 :) Sounds like you took some big risks and they paid off. Congrats!! Life is such a challenge but the payoffs are huge. I look forward to following your 2012!

Following you!
Patty

Post a Comment