Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hello from Australia!

This past week my Society Social made it's down under debut with Ada & Darcy's darling new sister company, Mrs.Darcy, at the Australian tradeshow Life InStyle. Unfortunately I'm not quite at the point where I can skip from continent to continent on a whim ;) so I pretended I was there in these snapshots from our space. If you would like, you can see more here! It's been such a pleasure working with Ms.Kellie, and I can't wait to see what our partnership brings. Hope you enjoy and happy hump day!
The Peak of Tres Chic said...

What exciting news! Congrats Roxy!

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

Yay yay yay! Congrats to you and Kellie. The vignettes look awesome.

Home of m said...

Soooo nice! =)

thais said...

how exciting!!! everything looks so beautiful... the best to you with the new partnership ;) happy leap day!!

Post a Comment