Thursday, March 1, 2012

Switcheroo

I was doing some weekend reading when I stumbled upon this quirky link over at A Cup of Jo. I immediately visualized Alan and I pulling a switcheroo and laughed out loud. I don't suppose furry cheetah and red sparkle tweed flats are quite his look ;) Do these photos have the same effect on you? Would love to hear about your version of a "switcheroo!"

{Sincerely Hana}
Jane said...

haha i love it! i too had a giggle!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

This is absolutely hilarious! What an awesome photo op.

Lemanie said...

Haha!! I love it! I'd be lucky because my boyfriend wears band t-shirts all the time, but him...He would look hilarious in flared jeans and a low-cut top! =P

Lemanie's Randomness Blog

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my gosh, too funny!

Gabriella said...

I love this! What a cute/fun idea!

-Gabriella

dreamsandjourney said...

Get out -funny stuff! I'd be up for it... my husband would die though! :)

thais said...

LOL!! can't imagine hubby pulling it off... so funny ;)

Danie at Pasadya said...

I was completely mesmerized by this a few day ago! I wasted FAR too much time staring! :)

Post a Comment