Thursday, February 23, 2012

On branding...and some official paperwork!

Erika's Wish List and New Introduction Exclusive Sneak Peek! What do you think?!

Yesterday the darling Erika of Small Shop did a branding spotlight on my little business, Society Social. Marketing is something I genuinely enjoy, and I was tickled to see Society Social as a brand through the eyes of someone else, someone who is a branding guru in her own right! Are you building a brand yourself? I think we all are whether we know it or not- what are you saying about yourself when you share through social media outlets such as pinterest and tumblr? Don't miss Erika's extremely informative breakdown and seven genius branding tips not to be missed. HERE!


Also, on a side note, it's just about a year and a day since I received the papers that made Society Social an official business! It's absolutely crazy to me to think that on February 24, 2011 Society Social was only a small pea of an idea, a dream, and at that point a few pieces of paper. I can't thank you all enough for the constant support and encouragement- y'all have helped make my dreams come true :)

Shannon said...

Way to go Roxy! This is so awesome and congrats...hopefully in a few months I can be where you are!

www.dylandrake.blogspot.com

{The Design Daredevil} Jessie D. Miller said...

WOW! Congrats on all you have accomplished within 1 year. LOVE your brand! XO

Kate {domestikatedlife} said...

Congrats on a great year!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Amazing what you've built in a year!!!! Can't wait for what you will dream up next. xoxo

kimi said...

Hi! I just stumbled upon Society Social. Me + that chair = Love at First Sight! How can I pre-order?

Post a Comment