Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Burl Wood and Ginger Jars

I am supremely obsessed...

Burl wood tables that I would kill for:

Gaw-geous Ginger Jars:

Lemanie said...

*Gasp* How beautiful! I love every bit of decor in this room, including the awesome floors! =)

Lemanie's Randomness Blog

Clementine & Olive said...

This is positively my favorite dining room. Have you found anywhere, where the whole room is photographed? I've collected different angles on my pintrest...

I want freaking video of this room ;)

db said...

Burl wood reminds me of the law firm my mom worked at while I was growing up... I have so many fond memories and for just that reason alone I find myself obsessed also!!! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!
xo
Darling Bonnie
thehouseofdarling.blogspot.com

Grant K. Gibson said...

Thank you SO much for writing on my design.
LOVE IT!

Thank you again.
Grant

grantkgibson.com
grantkgibson.blogspot.com

Post a Comment