Wednesday, February 22, 2012

H&H Home Vintage Barware

When Heather sent me the new barware assortment at H&H Home, I nearly dropped everything to make a mad dash for my martini shaker. A bevy of barware beauts if I have ever seen...

...and I simply must have it all, specifically the first set for which I am saving my pretty pennies! See more here.

{Bar cart via Style by Emily Henderson and Oh Joy! wallpaper}
Patty [PRETTYGROUNDED] said...

Love the vintage shot glasses.

Lindsey said...

We actually designed that bar cart with a furniture manufacturer when I was at Restoration Hardware. We carried it in the brass finish shown as well as a polished nickel, which was to die for!

ABC said...

O.M.G. I am in love. As if I needed another place to spend money! But that martini set with a shaker and 6 glasses, all in a carrier? It's calling my name! Loudly! Thanks so much for introducing me to this amazing store :)

XOXOXO
ABC

Anya said...

I never heard of this site!!! It is sooo cool. I was browsing and a couple things that I bought recently are on that site. I had no idea they were worth that much, as I paid way less!! I am also a huge fan of the retro glasses. Got a purple and gold set...madly in love!

Becca - Rebecca Atwood Designs said...

Amazing! I love the gold glasses and matching pitcher. I need to get myself one of your bar carts and some glasses to display.

Post a Comment