Monday, February 20, 2012

The Part- Middle vs Side

The middle part- something about it intimidates me! Am I the only one who feels like you have to be a celebrity to pull it off? My girlfriend has been middle parting on the reg and looking quite fab. I'm feeling a little shy about it, but I think I'm going to give it a shot! Are you a middle or side kinda gal?

{1 | 2}
Taylor said...

completely agree! I feel like I look horrible whenever I part it down the center and immediately switch it back. Rachel Bilson I am not! How do they do it?
itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

I'm always back and forth on this one. I love to wear it both ways, but I do have this difficult calick that makes it tough to be perfectly middle. Annoying!

Kimberly Lewis said...

Middle! But I also have bangs so I think it is different

Unknown said...

I love the look of the side part but mine seems to want to go sorta down the middle on its own. Do it! You can totally pull it off!

thais said...

you should totally do it - and of course blog on pics =) I've done both, and always find myself going back to side part!

Dara {Habersham Haven} said...

I feel the same as you! I don't think I can sport the middle part.

amy said...

Middle! I think is is easy and current!

Sophie said...

I am totally caught in this mid-side parting dilema. I want to be able to pull off the midi so badly, but I've had a side parting for years now. I recently got a blunt mid length hair cut and feel this is the perfect opportunity to embrace the middle parting. It's going to take will power and some getting used to though!

Post a Comment