Monday, February 20, 2012

Ginger Jar Wallpaper

I can't get enough of this ginger jar wallpaper! Isn't it charming? I would definitely go all out with it in a powder room- add fresh white peonies, a gilded faux bamboo mirror, and monogrammed hand towels. C'est parfait! 

{Wallpaper}
Jin said...

very charming :)

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Awww it is sooooooooooo adorable!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I adore the bold colors in this ginger jar wallpaper. So fun!

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

I love this! The colors are too fun! I could definitely see this in an entry way with one of your fabulous gold bar carts!

Shannon said...

The wallpaper is very charming. Great color too. Orange and blue is one of my all time favorite color combos.

www.dylandrake.blogspot.com

Lemanie said...

Wow I love the color!! The blue is a perfect match!

Lemanie's Randomness Blog

mina said...

i've been considering getting wallpaper on one wall in the bedroom. you've inspired me to take the plunge. now to choose...

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Love a bright background.

thais said...

adorable. for sure can brighten up any room - and mood =)

Post a Comment