Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weekend Picture Book


This weekend was my mom's birthday and my baby sister's very first tennis match of the season! It was full of lots of my favorite things- catching up with my family (most importantly!), daytime  bubbly, macaroons, electric pleats, animal print fur (!), and of course lots of ridiculous ;)

p.s. I saw this fiddle leaf fig tree at a darling cafe, and I need it in my life.
Jin said...

looks like you had a fun weekend Roxy...I'm diggin' your leopard vest--super cute :)

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Your sister looks so cool playing tennis. Bet you she rocked.

Oh, and happy birthday to your mom. She's gorgeous.

jwjbdenny said...

Ooh, We miss our fave babysitter! Hugs from the Denny girls

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend. :) Glad you got to spend time with family!

thais said...

aww, your mom and I have super close birth dates. nothing better than good quality family time =)

Post a Comment