Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekend Picture Book

Holy indulge. After seeing the round-up of my weekend pics, I have a sudden urge to go to the gym! I grocery shopped at Mario Batali's Eataly and came home with the makings for the best Italian dinner.
Alan was welcomed home by prosciutto, ricotta, olives, fresh pasta with octopus and red pesto with truffles, and vino of course! Ridonk.
I woke up early Saturday morning to set out for a coffee run and came back with flowers...for myself. Do it.
There was a long drawn out brunch with a most darling bestie in the West Village starting with Sope Ranchero at Empellon.
It extended on to Agave and a silly amount of cocktails including this delish tequila mojito. We had some catching up to do ;)
I told you...silly.amount.of.cocktails. If I shared all the pics, my mom would be calling.

Did y'all watch the Super Bowl? It was an exciting time to be in the city. As soon as the Giants won, the streets erupted in exciting shrieks and chanting. We couldn't help but to throw on our coats and partake a bit ;) Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend, darlings!
Girlie Blogger said...

I see lots of yummy food - good for you!

www.thegirlieblog.com

Girlie Blogger said...

I see lots of yummy food - good for you!

www.thegirlieblog.com

Shoko said...

Eataly is the best. Looks like a delicious weekend.

Post a Comment