Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Weekending!


Darlings, what do you have planned this weekend? We actually started our weekend a little early last night with a visit to our favorite hole-in-the-wall Italian in Chelsea so I feel inspired to pretend that I'm Italian the rest of the weekend ;)
Tonight I plan on welcoming Alan home with a home cooked meal- cheese plates, italian meats, fresh pasta, and vino!  Thankfully Mario Batali's Eataly is nearby to help with the mission. side note: Doesn't their "market" page design make you happy?!
If you're cocktailing it, I highly recommend this blood orange gin sparkler by 101 Cookbooks. I tried it this week and it was simply fantastic! Cheers to weekending y'all!
Lemanie said...

Sounds all so delicious! Happy Weekend!! =)

Joy said...

such a sweet and pretty post!

walking dot photography said...

Mmmm, I'll have to try that sparkler out! Sounds delicious. :)
-giedre

Post a Comment