Friday, February 3, 2012

Oh la-latz!


The unexpected (disastrous!) nature of our recent move, left me with two things 1) a brand new, EMPTY apartment and 2) champagne taste, which let's be serious, has always been there ;), and a beer budget! ha!
I'm going to have to bust out a bunch of DIY's to get the style I want, and I'll be sharing them all right here! This DIY by Jenny Komenda might be out of my reach, but I sure do want the Lido bed linens by Olatz look
What do you think loves? Can I do it?!

You can view our old place here and my inspirations as well as a few projects I managed to complete here

{Lonny}
Tamra {ever swoon} said...

I'm sure you can do it!! My beer budget doesn't leave me much for my home either, so let's combine our skills. let me know if you need my help!! xo

Post a Comment