Monday, March 12, 2012

Polka Dot Rug


These delicious paintings by Bella Foster got me thinking- how charming would a polka dot rug be? It would definitely take a certain swagger to avoid from looking too elementary. I'm thinking playful sophistication! I'm in no need of a rug, but I just had to shop around to see if I could find a dotted variety. Et voila! Could you do it?

Becca - Rebecca Atwood Designs said...

I love Bella Foster's illustrations! I do think a polka dot rug needs the perfect mix with it to not feel too young - but I like the idea.

P.S. Can't believe you know Stacie and Tom - what a small world!!

thais said...

what a great and playful idea. I am also in need of a new rug.... you got me thinking ;)

Sarah said...

So cute!! Glad you are enjoying Bella's work - instant happy!

sarah | chevrons and stripes said...

I love love love the idea of a polka dot rug! In all of my obsessing over polka dots this season, that's one item that never even crossed my mind - great find!

Post a Comment