Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy Weekending!


TGIF y'all! What do you have going on this weekend? After quite the red letter night last weekend, Alan and I are purposely doing as much of nothing as possible. Isn't it funny how your recovery time is directly proportional to your age? Perhaps we'll hunt down the ultimate bagel or maybe even manage to culture ourselves at an art fair, but most likely we'll be doing a lot of this :)

Happy Weekending to you!

p.s. Did you see my Sedgewick bar cart? I sent her out by the bevy this afternoon, and I can't wait for all my socials to get them!

{Weekend style by The Sartorialist}
Corinna said...

The weekends are for catching up, so whatever that may be, no shame.Enjoy!

thais said...

loving the weekend style.... finally a 'not spring yet' look ;)
and loving the doing not idea.... hope I could ;)

have a great one!!

Becca - Rebecca Atwood Designs said...

Love the casual but chic style of the woman in your top image - and the bar carts looks amazing. They are definitely on my wish list. I hope you have a very relaxing weekend.

Post a Comment