Thursday, March 15, 2012

Recent Properly Deserved Acquisitions

Cocktail napkin tray. For my bar cart. Because we both deserve a good cocktail.




Allergy season is coming up, and I deserve to stare at pretty as I grab for a tissue :)

Fancy these hand-painted (discounted!) pretties?
Head over to One Kings Lane! The sale ends on 3/17!
Taylor said...

love that cocktail napkin tray! gorgeous color!

itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Ann Burr said...

OK, now I don't know how I've lived so long without a cocktail napkin tray! I must own one! My bar feels naked without it! I just hope there are some left by the time I get over to OKL!

XOXOXO
ABC

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

Nice! How kind of you to offer your guest cocktail napkins. I still have a lot to learn before I can become a hostess with the mostest.

thais said...

LOVE the napkin tray ;) what a great find!

Corinna said...

Love the tray!

Lindsey Suggs said...

Love it. I took a Claritin today too, just so you know.

Post a Comment