Thursday, March 15, 2012

Group Picture


This made my heart happy :) "The new time you see a bunch of people getting ready to take a group picture...stand behind them...Sometimes you can tell how much people love each other without even seeing their faces."

Corinna said...

That's so true! What a lovely little post.

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

What a sweet idea. I have never thought to do this but it would make a great picture!

dreamsandjourney said...

How very true is that. :) :)

Shoko said...

What a cute idea. So true.

Anonymous said...

I really love this. This made me smile and I needed that today. Of course, your blog always makes me smile though. So well done! I just started my own blog three weeks ago. I'd love for you to check it out and follow back if you like it!

xx
Kecia

http://www.couturezooblog.com/

Post a Comment