Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Shopping Fancies

This dress makes me happy. Effortless, just the right amount of feminine, and perfect for a spring or summer day out and about in the city. Even better? The straps are removable. Two in one! Justified ;)


And aren't these wedges perfect in every way? Being slightly vertically challenged, wedges are a major must have for me. I love a bit of the added height without going overboard and the comfort of an almost flat!




Gabriella said...

That dress is absolutely adorable. Totally perfect for the warm weather to come!

Gabriella

Jin said...

that dress is divine!!! You have amazing style!!!

The Golden Girls said...

mmm love those shoes! fabulous!
xx,
The Golden Girls

Taylor said...

wedges are my saving grace.... I am definitely not graceful in my heels! love the dress.

itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

thais said...

they are all a hit - including the edges on the first shot ;)

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Yes, that dress needs to make its way right into my closet!

Post a Comment