Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Mint in Marrakesh

Dream a little dream- an outrageously ridiculous kaftan, minty cocktails to go with the marvelous minty mood, exotic, peculiarly interesting guests, and a legendary mixer in Marrakesh not to be forgotten for years to come.
The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I love this Moroccan interior! I love the rich hues and the canopy curtains. So beautiful!

Nicole Rene said...

gosh how gorgeous... if only! :)

Lemanie said...

I'd feel just like Jasmine in Aladdin in this room!! =) Beautiful!

Lemanie's Randomness Blog

{The Design Daredevil} Jessie D. Miller said...

My boyfriend has been to Marrakesh TWICE! Lucky bastard!

thais said...

this looks way too dreamy.... like fairytale in mint ;))

Unknown said...

I L-O-V-E this so much!

Sara Grace said...

The mirror is wonderful! Love the colors throughout the room!

Post a Comment